DESIGNATION: 24-hour detection, recognition, acquisition and auto tracking of ground-based targets and obstacles on video screen, determination of slant range to objects in all seasons 24 hours a day in regular and conditionally adverse weather conditions to enable piloting, takeoff and landing (including on unprepared sites) and solution of other special missions (reconnaissance, search, troop drop etc).
THE SYSTEM ENABLES:|
The helicopter features new cockpit control and navigation instrumentation on the basis of multi-functional color LCDs (MFIs) with horizontal screen position and button framing.
- Display of the information from goes gyrostabilized search and surveillance system on indicator (MFI);
- Calculation, display on indicator (MFI) and storage of the detected object coordinates in non-volatile memory;
- Helicopter guidance against ground-based object with known coordinates and automatic laying of the optronic system line-of-sight on the same;
- Determination of current helicopter coordinates;
- Correction of the determined current helicopter coordinates using the information from GLONASS, NAVSTAR satellite navigation system;
- Computation and display of the required flight parameters for guidance to the preset point in preset time;
- Computation and display on indicators (MFI) of the necessary route flight parameters;
- Computation and output of control signals to autopilot for automatic route flight;
- Non-volatile storage of navigation database;
- Prompt changes of navigation database on ground and during the flight;
- Display of pilot and navigation information, emergency, warning and alarm signals on indicators;
- Computation and display of the information about achievement of reference flight parameters and operation tolerance limits on indicators (MFI);
- Recording the indicator image on solid state carrier of video registration system.
- Takeoff, hovering and piloting within the range of altitudes from 50 to 200 m with visual control of the ground;
- Approach and landing at unequipped and unenlightened sites;
- Detection and recognition of power transmission line masts, trees, “KUNG” trucks and other targets against the background of the surface covered with green grass at the distance of at least 0.5 km;
- Observation of external environment through night vision goggles without NVG re-focus;
- Observation and reading the devices on instrumentation boards past night vision goggles.
Flight data video registration system is intended to record the following information on changeable solid state carrier:
- color display of external environment video frame and HUD information;
- crew talks;
- flight information obtained from on-board systems;
- video registration system commands.
The information obtained by video registration system enables operative analysis of:
- combat use of the helicopter (results of target attack and air reconnaissance);
- emergency situations during the flight;
- piloting errors.
BKS onboard communication system is intended for ECM-resistant open and encrypted voice and data radio communications for interaction with other aircraft and ground-based command posts.
«Satellite» ECM protection suite is intended for ECM protection of the aircraft, whatever the type, from precision radio guided weapons launched from enemy airborne interception suites or air defense missile systems.
«Adros» optronic suppression station is intended to provide active protection of helicopters from missiles equipped with IR homing heads.
«Adros» station can counteract IR seekers with amplitude-phase modulation, frequency phase modulation, time pulse modulation and highly jam-resistant heads. «Adros» station discontinues target acquisition on the flight path of «Stinger» (frequency phase modulation), «Igla» (time pulse modulation), «Igla-1» (frequency phase modulation), R-60 (frequency phase modulation), R-60М (frequency phase modulation), R-73 (time pulse modulation), «Sidewinder» (amplitude-phase modulation) and other missiles. Meanwhile, the system does not require considerable prevalence of station emissions (noise signal) over radiation of the protected helicopter engines (target signal).
Efficiency of the station is achieved by new method of optronic suppression and advanced design of electronically controlled modulator based on programmable processors.
«ADROS» OPTRONIC SUPPRESSION STATIONSuppressed types of missiles (stations): «Sidewinder», «Strela-2М», «Python», «Chaparral», «Stinger», «Red Eye», «Igla», «Igla-1», R-60, R-60М, R-73
Probability of attack repeal: 0,8
The system is intended for reading, prompt processing and storage of flight data registered by «Tester», «Gamma», «MSPR-64», «SOK UBD», «Ekran», BUR-4, BR-4Т-3, BUR-1-2 air borne devices.
- Mi171 helicopter
- Modernization of Mi171
- Modernization of Mi171 helicopter
- Mi17 helicopter
- Modernization of Mi17
- Modernization of Mi17 helicopter
- Mi8 helicopter
- Modernization of Mi8
- Modernization of Mi8 helicopter
- Вертолет Ми171
- Модернизация Ми171
- Модернизация вертолета Ми171
- Вертолет Ми17
- Модернизация Ми17
- Модернизация вертолета Ми17
- Вертолет Ми8
- Модернизация Ми8
- Модернизация вертолета Ми8
- Modernization of helicopter
- Модернизация вертолета