JSC “558 ARP” takes part in XIV International exhibition of aviation-space and military-naval hardware “Lima-2017”, that will take place on island Langkavi, Malaysia from March 21, 2017 until March 25, 2017. This year organizers are expecting more than 38000 guests and 500 participants from 13 countries. Exhibition topics cut across particularly all armament and military hardware types employed by South-East Asia ground forces, military-air and military-naval forces. JSC “558 ARP” will present at its booth broad range of UAV ("Kondor-1", "Kondor-2", "Shershen", "Bekard-1", "Bekard-2"), the system of radio electronic protection of aircraft (ECM "Satellite-М2") and samples of aircraft components will be presented at the booth of JSC "558 ARP". Besides for the first time at JSC “558 ARP” booth for a wide public an unmanned aerial system "Mosquito" will be demonstrated. You are hereby requested to visit our JSC “558 ARP” booth, where you will be able to receive comprehensive information in regard to enterprise activities in the sphere of overhaul, modernization, aircraft service maintenance, aviation materiel components and details production, direct to highly-qualified specialists any questions of your interest and also obtain information regarding additional services.
Exhibition working hours:
- Date: - -
- Place:Place: The Mahsuri International Exhibition Centre, Booth H107, Langkawi, Malaysia
- We sincerely congratulate you with oncoming New Year 2018 and Christmas!
- The air-technical center of service and operation of unmanned aerial vehicles by JSC “558 ARP” have carried out the certification tests of the first unmanned aerial complex imported in the Republic of Belarus.
- We invite you to visit our exhibition stand at the second International military-technical forum “ARMIA-2017”!
- We invite to visit our stand during Maks-2017 exhibition!
- We invite you to visit our exhibition stand at the X International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HeliRussia 2017!