- surveillance of border zones;
- remote observation of oil and gas pipelines and storage facilities, power transmission lines and heating mains, railways and highways, woodlands and agricultural lands;
- protection of objects and areas;
- detection, monitoring of emergency situations.
COMPOSITION OF UAC GRIF-K:
- UAV – 2 pcs;
- UAC ground control station (GCS);
- car with hermetic box van body;
- set of spare parts, tools, accessories and materials;
- set of operational documentation.
PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS OF UAV
|Take-off weight||120 kg|
|Payload weight||20 kg max|
|UAV radius of action||300 km|
|Static flight roof with payload||3000 m max|
|Maximal speed of horizontal flight||160 km/h max|
|Cruising speed of horizontal flight||110 km/h max|
|Flight duration at cruising speed on the altitude of reconnaissance||6 hrs|
|Takeoff ground roll / Landing ground roll||150 m max|
|Takeoff / Landing||Aircraft type|
|Type of engine||IC engine|
|Engine power||15,5 kWt|
Performance characteristics may be supplemented according to Customer’s requirements.
Airframe of UAV is made of composite materials based on the normal aerodynamic layout with pusher propeller of fixed pitch. Structure of airframe has a modular design.
Onboard reconnaissance equipment in visual range is located on the gyro-stabilized platform and includes high resolution TV camera which provides:
- Survey by azimuth 360, by elevation – min +10°...-90°;
- Automatic stabilization of optic axis of TV camera in-flight;
- TV camera control by unified interface;
- Programming and automated change of mode and tracking of objects