- target effective reflective area: 0,01 m² (cruise missile); 2..10 m² (fighter); 10..15 м² (bomber); 50 m² aerial command post.
- (20..500) m/sec – velocity of parent target.
- quantity of parent targets – 2.
Flights can be performed forwards ADMS location from various directions, effecting course, altitude and velocity maneuvers.
UAV “Kondor-1” employment alongside with “Вега-T” equipment enables:
- Conducting of crew comprehensive drills at the sites of permanent deployment.
- Actual of crew readiness for combat operations under the conditions of electronic jamming by reaction time amount.
- Effection of target distribution and group target crew drilling.
- Substantial decrease in Ministry of Defense expenditures on screw preparation:
- low cost of UAV 1 hour appliance;
- it is possible to perform crew drills belonging to several ADMS in different frequency bands during 5 hours.