- Determination of object’s position data;
- Performance of pre-developed flight mission in the automatic mode with an option of its prompt alteration from the ground control post;
- Observation and obtaining photographic coverage or video recording of the terrain;
- Capture and transmission of images of ground (sea) based objects and terrain in the real time mode.
COMPOSITION OF UAC “MOSQUITO”:
- Unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) – 2 pcs.
- Ground control post (GCP) – 1 pcs.
- Operational documentation – 1 pcs.
- Set of spare parts, tools, appliances – 1 pcs.
- Container for storing and transporting the UAC – 1 pcs.
- Appliance (backpack, knapsack) for carrying the UAC (upon Customer’s requirement) – 1 pcs.
- Payload – TV-camera Gopro CDXY-401.
|UAV takeoff method||«Handily»|
|UAV landing method||Using parachute|
|Takeoff and landing of UAV||At wind speed below 15 m/s|
|Aircrew||Two-bladed with folded blades|
|Length, max||580 mm|
|Width, max||1000 mm|
|Height, max||180 mm|
|Takeoff weight of UAV, max||2,7 kg|
|Allowable weight of optronic system, max||0,2 kg|
|Deployment time||10 minutes|
|Average duration of flight||45 minutes|
|Flight altitude||1500 m|
|Cruising flight speed||70 km/h|
|Range of coverage||12 km|
|Accuracy of object’s localization||30 m|