Mobile repair complex enables efficient airworthiness recovery of various aircraft and helicopters required due to failures of avionics in more than 90% cases.
Owing to its multifunctionality mobile repair complex can be used with different types of equipment adopted by the Air Force, Air Defense, Navy and Army including perspective developments; also the system can be used to repair failed process equipment and troubleshoot various electronic devices.
Mobile repair complex is based on the chassis of Mercedes Sprinter (Vario) and Volkswagen Crafter vans modified to house test, control and ground support equipment.
Mobile repair complex is completely independent and can be used far from the reach of maintenance units, aircraft repair enterprises and stationary power sources. The complex is equipped with advanced power systems which can energize both the required radio-electronic equipment, avionics, aviation armament, airframe, power plant units and process equipment (test and control equipment).
Advantages of mobile repair complex in aircraft maintenance
- Prompt aircraft recovery;
- Multifunctionality (applicable for different types of equipment adopted by the Air Force, Air Defense, Navy and Army including perspective developments);
- Possibility to adapt the complex to troubleshoot various electronic devices by users;
- Significant reduction of the expenses related to aircraft recovery by replacement of faulty elements (capacitors, semiconductor elements etc.) instead of procurement of new and expensive units;
- Increased independence from aircraft producers and repair facilities;
- Increased independence from spare parts supplies.