IMPLEMENTATION OF NEW OPERATION MODES IN Su-22 AIRCRAFT SIGHTING NAVIGATION SYSTEM
- Extension of combat potentials by provision of 24-hour all weather capability;
- Increase in maximum bomb drop altitude from 2000 to 5000 m.
The system enables:
- Registration of parameters with improved accuracy on solid state carrier;
- Complete guarantee of data safety in case of sever air accidents;
- Considerable reduction of data decryption and processing time;
- Considerable reduction of flight preparation time.
The system enables registration of communication audio signals and video information for objective control and post-flight analysis.
The system enables on-board recording of crew communications and video information displayed on head-up display and external environment.
«Satellite» ECM protection suite is intended for ECM protection of the aircraft, whatever the type, from precision radio guided weapons launched from enemy airborne interception suites or air defense missile systems.